Graphics

Talk about the game or make suggestions.

Graphics

Postby Narkis » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:15 am

Recently, during another fit of boredom, I remembered the demo of a great game that I'd played long ago: Starships Unlimited: Divided Galaxies. Back then I hadn't bought it due to an unfortunate lack of credit card, but that ceased to be a factor in the meantime. So yesterday I fixed that error, and spent the night hooked. Now, I like most of the changes to the game since then, but two things bug me: The new cost of train citizens, which is bearable, and the new graphics, which are not so much. I think the DG graphics were a lot better, and so I got two questions: Why did they get changed? And how can I mod the ships and races to how they used to look? I've read the instructions that came with the game, but I can't find the relevant files in the Divided Galaxies demo.
Narkis

Postby Thesis » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:21 am

I wonder what the graphics will be like for then next version? Hopefully something that can be edited more fully, ie planets, stars etc.
It would be cool if the background colour could change dynamically in the game, from red to purple to blue, according to whether the computer or player was winning, or who's territory the focussed starship was in.
Thesis

Return to Starships Unlimited