FastCrawl - an Indie Game

For things not related directly to ApeZone games. Discuss, debate, but do it in good taste.

FastCrawl - an Indie Game

Postby Starman » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:16 am

I downloaded this from the Indie Spotlight, it looked fun & interesting; and it is.
It's an D&D (I know I'm dating myself) fantasy adventure game, but it's not overly complicated to setup & play. it's a nice simple easy to use game. No real-time this or that, just a pure and easy to use game. It has a nice sound track to it too.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot to this game but you don't have to have lighting fast reflexes to play this game. You can pick & choose your weapons and armor. You start out with 2 Cleric's and a Rogue and you can fight and gain new weapons, armor and supply's. I like that it lists your quest objectives in the upper right corner and checks them off as you complete them.

I haven't played this type of game in a long time, so it would have been nice to have more information on the symbols and what they mean. But it doesn't take very long to understand them. As I have only played the one game so far, I will start a new game right after I finish this, I still think the game is fun to play, entertaining, and overall very well done.

There is a nice Tutorial for it that covers all the basics and what you need to know on how to play the game.

Give it a try I think you'll enjoy it. I have been.
Starman

Postby Starman » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:00 pm

Last night I went to the games web site and found a nice 19 page User Guide.

Here is the link to go straight to the guide.

http://www.pawleyscape.com/fastcrawl/FastCrawl_User_Guide.pdf

It answers my questions and gives some good information about the game.
This is just what I was looking for.

This link will take you to the home page of the web site, and into the forum also.

http://www.pawleyscape.com/fastcrawl/

:D :D
Starman

Return to General Discussions