Fatman On a MiniBike!! - Couldn't think of anything!,^,

For things not related directly to ApeZone games. Discuss, debate, but do it in good taste.

Postby Site Manager » Tue Aug 14, 2001 5:31 pm

Problem isnt my atitude so much as my experiance. I know I'm stupid O.K. I have never gotten a grade above a D and I had to work my ass off to even get that. I dont know how to do anything... I have had many jobs, all of wich I sucked at miserably. I cant get a good job without experiance and all of my experiance is horrible. At mc donalds it took them six months to show me how to make a stinken hamberger, and after I blew up the deep frier and half the stupid resturant I got fired. After four months at albertsons stoking shelves I got fired because I just couldnt remember wich isle had what and I had to wander around for ten minutes to find where I had to put stuff. At pizza hut I was even stupider than at mcdonalds and so they put me in delivery so I couldnt possibly mess anything thing up... but when customers started complaining about getting there pizza two hours late I got fired. Not even one month at an Exxon station. Two at a canery, six at a furniture store ect. I have worked my ass of so hard that I just about killed myself, I couldnt even walk for few months because I tried so hard, and I was just so stupid I absolutly couldnt do anything and I still cant. I have absolutely no talent and no way to get any education. I cant just get any old scholarship....I have to be good at something to get one. Even if I did how would I go to school and hold a job at the same time? I just cant do it. I have tried. I am not good enough to even be worth someones trash.

You may say that it is just self pitty and everyone has bad experiances, but this is diferant, this is me.
Site Manager

Postby Myrano » Tue Aug 14, 2001 8:24 pm

Ouch...
Myrano

Postby Site Manager » Wed Aug 15, 2001 8:17 pm

Exactly... And there isnt any bandaid for it either, or at least I havent found one that I can afford.

P.S. Head on over to "This cant be bad..." and tell me you ideas on life. How did you guys all become sucessful?
Site Manager

Postby Vaaish » Wed Aug 15, 2001 10:42 pm

To rip a phrase from Churchill, "Blood, Tears, Toil, and Sweat" or something along that line.
Vaaish

Previous

Return to General Discussions