What should our stance be towards other races? - we should decide soon(for example now)

For things not related directly to ApeZone games. Discuss, debate, but do it in good taste.

What should our stance be towards other races? - we should decide soon(for example now)

Aggressive
33%
Peacefull
67%

Total votes : 6

Postby Blackjet » Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:48 am

What do you think we should do?
Blackjet

Postby You Will Be Assimilated » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:17 pm

Agressive! We should take what we can from everything!
If we find a lessor race we should destroy it immediatly and reap the rewards of another captured world! If we dont, others will, and we will have let dominance slip trough our fingers! If we do not conquer lesser species they will become stronger, and we will have made more trouble for ourselfs then we need.

The human race must conquer the galaxy and only consider alliances with strong species.

Assimilated(I feel like a nazi) out
You Will Be Assimilated

Postby Humans shall rule the gal » Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:58 pm

Unless we find a race with equal or greater power, Starfleet says "Take em down". I happen to agree with that and I vote aggressive. If we can focus our fleet on 1-2 target planets then its curtains for the enemy swine.

Starfleet Head

HSRTG
Humans shall rule the gal

Postby eatomhoch » Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:03 pm

I'm for peacefully federating with all like minded species.... and crushing those who resist us.

eatomhoch
eatomhoch

Postby Insayn » Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:50 pm

I say destroy them all, but I voted peaceful. Be nice for now, then when we have more ships ..... :D .
Insayn

Postby You Will Be Assimilated » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:05 pm

We must work towards that goal now! Build up the fleet and breed the empire for combat! DESTROY EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE, NO PRISONERS... NO SURVIVORS! .................. that is all!

Peace is for the weak! and the stratigic. I sugest after we develop the economy and colonize 2 planets we make war againts our weakest starbound neighbor and take what is ours!
ASSAULT PODS PEOPLE!

(as you can see i clearly have an agenda) :p

Assimilated out
You Will Be Assimilated

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:46 am

I think a balanced approach would be successful.

Species with the same ideology should be nurtured, with an aim to eventually bringing them under the welcoming umbrella of the human federation. Trading or Giving them high level freighter and manufacturing technology would allow our friends to flourish.

Likewise raiding on un-friendly species at an early stage would severly stunt their grow, before they have to fire power to defend themselves.

As Machiavelli said strengthen a new friend to weaken an old enemy.
Agamemnon

Postby Blackjet » Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:00 pm

Agamemnon wrote:As Machiavelli said strengthen a new friend to weaken an old enemy.

He also believed that people need a strong ruler. A MONARCHY! This is a democracy game not a monarchy! He looks like a mouse too.
Blackjet

Postby You Will Be Assimilated » Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:54 pm

Enlight of what black jet said I agree, I hereby proclaim myself monarch and supreme emperor everything and everyone, including you blackjet, and I also proclaim myself almighty god of the univers. All will bow down to me and do what I say. Blackjet fetch me my pipe and my fidlers, and dont forget the capichino, french vanila please, dont mess it up or youll lose your head like eatomoch :p .

Lord Almighty God Assimilated out
You Will Be Assimilated

Postby Insayn » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:44 am

Yes, we should destroy the ents, yes. We will be facing two scouts with Atomic Death rays and disruptor screens(useless against BEAMS). I beleive that once we locate their colony, it should be destroyed. They are no better off than we are, pretty much an equal. They wouldnt dare attack us with out an ally. The one thing we need is optical computer, with out this the only way to locate the colony is to build lots of expensive soon to be obsolite electronic computers on sol.
Insayn

Return to General Discussions