Presidential Office - Human Federation Admin Dept

For things not related directly to ApeZone games. Discuss, debate, but do it in good taste.

Postby Humans shall rule the gal » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:46 pm

Is it me Mr. Prez or has BJ been not online for forever? Also after the initial enthusiasm this seems to have calmed down a li'l. Humph. In any case I'm back and unhappy at the BS cause they kept me from this :D.
Humans shall rule the gal

Postby eatomhoch » Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:25 pm

umm, missed a turn?

eatomhoch
eatomhoch

Postby Humans shall rule the gal » Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:19 pm

eatomhoch wrote:umm, missed a turn?

Are you absent because of accident? If so please just type a couple words for the VP to play the turn. Not that I don't sympathize if your in the hospital but still man...

HSRTG

Postby Humans shall rule the gal » Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:18 am

To all:

In view of no vote from people, and in YWBA's continued absence, I, as Vice President, am going to play the turn. I hope I carry out the wishes of the cabinet adequately.

YWBA: I hope you are O.K. and are just taking a well-deserved break.

*hoping he does good*

HSRTG

Postby Blackjet » Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:50 pm

Sorry final exams and didn't have tome to go online... My enthusiasm wasn't crished just too buisy sorry.
Blackjet

Postby Humans shall rule the gal » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:31 pm

Good to hear it BJ, in any case 10-15 turn re-election sounds good. I'll play the next turn Saturday so YWBA gets the Wendes turn. I'll be happy to volenteer for Vice in whatever you get but we'll see if anyone else wants the position. If they do I'll let them take over if you suddenly go missing without any warning :p

Mr. Idiot

HSRTG

Postby You Will Be Assimilated » Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:58 am

THIS IS NOW LAW

The goal of invading any and all planetary centers must be to caputure them. Expansion of an empire is not made by building colonys all over the place, but taking others trade routes by force.

I will personaly veto any movement to attack systems with ships that arent armed with assult pods.

From here on in until another president gets rid of this law, at least one ship in any attack force must have a security team and an assult pod.

*The cabinet can debate this law and vote it down, otherwise its official*
You Will Be Assimilated

Postby Humans shall rule the gal » Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:59 am

Mr. President? Can I make a suggestion?

If an AI's planet is attacked it orders all its scouts back to patrol its home system...suppose we send one ship of ours to "attack" but the real mission is to hang around until the AI sends its ships one by one to their d00m. The AI is not the best tactition, so it will be easily outmaneuvered.

Again the only purpose of the tactic outlined above is to draw out enemy ships and wipe them out entirely.

Mr. Idiot

HSRTG

Postby You Will Be Assimilated » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:20 pm

Very good, you are a master tactician. Usually I just attack with all out force, 5 crusiers 5 frigates and 8 odd scouts.
Usually I have all the money I need and am at the singularity age while the robots linger in fusision and my bigest advisaries are still in anti matter age, in level 5. not that im braging. :p
You Will Be Assimilated

Postby Insayn » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:21 pm

In light of the new law. I would still suggest we only destroy the ent colony. I haven't put assault pods as top priority and it will be some time before they are complete. I don't think the scouts have room for assualt pods anyways. The starship techs will be SciTechs priority once my precious bio comps and SP Deflectors are complete.
Long term plans should be to capture the Ent home world Regulus. We currently don't have that capability, Sir.

SciTech
Insayn

Postby You Will Be Assimilated » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:24 pm

But her colony would be an easy target to defeat, all we'd need is another scout built specificly for troop deployment.
I do not sugest wasting an opertunity like this. We should take a vote on it soon.
You Will Be Assimilated

Postby Insayn » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:31 pm

Hmmmm, I suppose.... Yes. The vote won't be nessisary. I will bump ram and Assault pods to the top. I support building another scout aswell. We need to make first contact. Get them to reveal the colony's location to us. Also, they have a technology most useful to us, they call it "disruptor screen".
Insayn

Postby Humans shall rule the gal » Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:14 pm

"Master Tactiction"? You give me to much credit. Here is my fleet disposition when I end a game, so you can see what kind of warmongering lunatic I am, and what overwhelming force I use:

Total Fleet:
2 Cruisers
3 Frigates
4 Scouts

Attack Fleet (homeworld):
1 Cruiser
2 Frigates
2 Scouts

Attack Fleet (Long-Established colony)
1 Cruiser
2 Scouts

Attack Fleet (Colony):
1 Cruiser/2 scouts/1 frigate 1 scout/2 frigates
(Depends on defense)

Typically by the time enemy reinforcments arrive I have at least destroyed 1/2 of the population if not more and the spacedock. So if they DO get any kind of force there capable of repelling me I can retreat and repair while waiting for the AI to lower its guard again. Using this strategy I can typically take on 2 worlds and 1 colony without to much trouble. If I do so I leave myself without defenses of course...

Naturally I put on "I'm handling combat" 'cause I kick the AI's butt 1:1 with roughly equal forces.

Disrupter Screen? Why don't we buy a second spy and just take the tech by force...It would make a 25$ one-shot deal since we can retire the second spy in no time...Also I would be happy to have a 3rd scout that is made for special world-taking purposes. :) I'm playing the turn tomorrow so have your plans up everyone.

Starfleet Head,

HSRTG

Postby You Will Be Assimilated » Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:52 am

HSRTG, im gona give u a heads up this time :p , I may need you to play the turn on monday aswell. Right now I only have STUN 3.1 and I gave andrew a shout through support@apezone to see if he could send the key 3.2 again.
(all my ISP account email was lost, i was mistaken to think it was saved on a data bank server. )

So now ya know lol. This is circumstantial, ill tell you when i get the key. Thanks

Assimilated out
You Will Be Assimilated

Postby You Will Be Assimilated » Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:55 am

Its not looking good for me, andrew never anwsers my email lol. I dont have the update so i must ceede control of the game to HSRTG as vice president.

And as final duty as president I call an election.
I wont be running for a second term, because i dont have the equipment to do so. However, i will be running for different positions.

ELECTION DATE: The election starts now, please put forward your nominations and make it known what your runing for.(nominate yourslef if you want) Today a turn will be played.
The votes will be counted by wensday and the new cabinet will take charge to play fridays turn.
If there arent any objections, please put forward your nominations.

I will be running for scitech minister, Starfleet Commander and galactic affairs minister.

Theres a thread to cast your votes, only cast and nominate there.

Thanks guys, Its be a good term for me, maybe ill run again after summer.

Assimilated out
You Will Be Assimilated

Previous

Return to General Discussions