RE:ST Vs. SW - closed? & sith4admin mistake...

For things not related directly to ApeZone games. Discuss, debate, but do it in good taste.

Postby Eros935 » Wed Jul 18, 2001 11:36 pm

what was the point of this topic again? I think I forgot... seriously tho, some bad vibes is right! lotta that going around lately it seems sux really.
Eros935

Postby alexpicard » Wed Jul 18, 2001 11:51 pm

okay this is all my fault, #### my mind, for all the sufferings of this world on toungues!
all right sitemanager scared the crap out of my mormonteenageass im so sorry, i apolagize to the fullest. this all startred because of me, my philosphy
truly is "ones fault is always logically you'res"
i said <logically> sitemanger because he said (or damnit he did not say this) "Vaaish has a blue name"
okay i can tell you why i said after ooooo commiealert
and most of you would agree but im not here to open the wounds, or salt them, but to close and cement.
Vaaish im sorry, i was high on caffiene i my girl friend left me, and im sitting here too afraid of being offended to come out of the bigget hold to realize this is big,
when i came out i blamed sitemanager, site manager im sorry, i shoudnt have done that, like a said alot of crap happend that day. here i am again! ah an excuse!
and more openly i offended sith4admin he doesnt post to me anymore, and whether he excepts this or not, i am a mormon, and i will forgive everyone, nomatter what! sith4admin i am truly atmost sorry, and i dont expect anyof you to say you're forgiven, in the qourom ofthe teachers teacher book a story of a jew forgiveing the NAZI gaurd. that took time and power.
i am sorry to everyone, especailly if they left the forum.
i am sorry and i want this site for debating only about Startrek and starwars and other series about space not what we think of people just because of how they respond to stuff.
i and everyone else must be,every human on earth i realize now <so hard to say> so...so...steriotypical
its only a matter of alot or small, just like, hey that snake "looks" venomus or "is" (whether it is or not)
im sorry please cease, its allor faults in a way? no,yes it is but the key matter is the most faulty
"are you going to slaghter you're pig because the pig saw the wolf? (eat the sheep)" ~RED DAWN
the answer here is yes im the big fat pig, and he as at you're axe's blade, are you having bacon tonghite? or vegatables? then again if you cutmy head off cause of revenge, well my bacon is fattening, revenge has drawbacks... well what are you doing to with that axe.
i leave it to you the choice may be a game, but 1 day if not already, a real life death or life situation may comalong to you and the same choice may hurt you
good luck...friends
alexpicard

Postby Sith4dmin » Thu Jul 19, 2001 12:09 am

Jeez people, way to blow things ludicrously out of proportion.

In the first place, stop taking everything so personally Site Manager, and stop acting as though we killed your firstborn child! We were only doing our jobs, and not much of value was really lost in what was edited. That's the truth, whether you accept it or not. Personally, I don't like excessive proactivity in editing, and I thought Vaaish went a little far in places. I talked to him about it and I think the situation will improve. This is a problem in all directions though, you should think more about what you post, and as Vaaish said elsewhere cut back on inflammatory things.

And alex, you're not the root of all evil here. I'm not mad at you either, if I haven't been responding it's just because I don't feel like it (these are forums, and as such you *can* choose what to respond to).

Sheesh people, just get over it, put it behind you, and move on. Talk about a tempest in a teacup.
Sith4dmin
Site Admin

Postby Eros935 » Thu Jul 19, 2001 6:44 am

Well said Sith, but in a way its sorta cool that this happens, well not the whole ugliness, but I mean all this over that... err well bah I don't know what I'm sayin

but its basicly like this,its good that people like it here enough to not want people upset and flamewaring and all that which goes with it, am I right?
Eros935

Postby alexpicard » Thu Jul 19, 2001 5:08 pm

thank you... sith4admin.
and Eros
alexpicard

Postby Site Manager » Thu Jul 19, 2001 7:30 pm

Well I have to say sorry too! When I get MAD I get MAD. After I blew up on you guys I wet out and killed a few squirrles and that made me feel better. But you know what... I read this thing again and I must of had a massive hangover or something cause I dont remember a single thing I was saying ad ow I cat get this * key to work (an you tell wich oe? I thik Ive bee typig to hard.) Oh well...

Well sorry agai for ay thig that might have offeded aybody. Sheesh that key is importat!

Got ay clue how to fix it?

Well sorry agai for that explosio, I just had to let it out... I thik? Why did I say I was reasoable ad uderstadig? Did I really say that? Well If I was the oe who said that... I thik you get the picture... SORRY!
Site Manager

Postby Praetor Ryan » Thu Jul 19, 2001 9:41 pm

plz stop talking your all confusing me,... I never said who said what by the way Site Manager, I know what you mean I get frustrated easy too, and I rant in miraculouslly funny ways.
Praetor Ryan

Postby Site Manager » Tue Jul 24, 2001 3:54 pm

Well thank you for that compliment... If you ever have to rant in miraculouslly funny ways come to... Can WE make a record? and let it all out!
Site Manager

Postby Sith4dmin » Tue Jul 24, 2001 7:25 pm

Or don't. I closed that thread since it was encouraging spam. If you want to post meaningless things or rant on tangent go here http://www.little-gamers.com/forum/
Sith4dmin
Site Admin

Postby Site Manager » Wed Jul 25, 2001 2:22 pm

Doh!
(Hey I decided to have some fun, you know, and um well I think I have posted that string in quite a few others... and um well I dont remember where I put them all so I want to wish you GOOD LUCK!)
Site Manager

Postby alexpicard » Sat Jan 05, 2002 12:13 am

time to end this - Star trek rules

my topic (about a year old) is over
alexpicard

Previous

Return to General Discussions