The Commandments of...

For things not related directly to ApeZone games. Discuss, debate, but do it in good taste.

Are the Commandments true?

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes : 5

The Commandments of...

Postby Humans shall rule the gal » Sat May 07, 2005 7:09 pm

I just idly thought these up. The Commandments of Cartoons/Anime

1. Thou shalt always announce thy moves before ye make them.
2. Unless thou art a villain exhibiting power for the first time, thou shalt not move even when given extreme amounts of warning its about to happen.
3. Thou shalt always have a character with a mysterious past, no matter the reason.
4. Thou shalt always have a non-human or near-human character, preferably the mysterious one.
5. Thy protagonist shalt always be the dorkiest one, and shalt announce his moves the most.
6. Thou shalt always have a character that shows unexpected knowledge/power at the time of critical need.
7. Thy protagonist shalt always have some high destiny determined in the stars, or in the past.
8. Villains shalt always use their ultimate attack right before episode ending.
9. If making a cartoon for people under 20, it shalt ALWAYS have some positive message about friendship or individuality, or some tripe like that.
Edit: 10. Whenever they are inconveniant, thou shalt disregard the laws of physics.

I spent 10 minutes thinking this up...enjoy.
Last edited by Humans shall rule the gal on Sat May 07, 2005 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Humans shall rule the gal

Postby Blackjet » Sat May 07, 2005 8:00 pm

LOL good job!
Blackjet

Hmmm

Postby Humans shall rule the gal » Mon May 09, 2005 2:15 pm

Anyone other then Blackjet care to offer an opinion?
Humans shall rule the gal

Postby Insayn » Tue May 10, 2005 2:18 am

I'm not really a huge anime fan or anything. I do watch adult swim and enjoy some of the cartoons they have. I used to watch DBZ back when they used to play it at 11 every night. I thought Vegta was the coolest character. Its was rediculous how they just kept getting more and more powerful like it would never end. They should have a show like dbz except much darker and more realistic with out the stupid dragon balls, dragon, and annoying characters.
Insayn

Return to General Discussions