decisions?

Discuss the game of Starship Kingdom

decisions?

Postby gorland » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:27 pm

Hi
I'm hitting age 61 on the 10th so am trying to decide weather to get kingdoms or STUN 3..used to have the first stun but the ex took it along with her pc...so my choice is either Kingdoms or STUN 3..I'll listen to any suggestions.

Tom :shock:
gorland

Postby Blackjet » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:34 pm

Well, I may be biased from hundreds of hours of play, but I would have to say StUn. It is downright awesome. Of course, you know most of this if you've played DG. There are cool new things since that game however. Some of these additions are the new drive in the singularity age, the ability to set the starting age and limit the ending age, and the ability to turn off jump drives and gates.

StarK is definitely a good game too though. However, since I'm not as good at it, I don't find it as fun. It doesn't help that everyone just doesn't want to play it with me. Not you guys on the forums, people in real life. Even with the demo out, they still don't want to play. Starship Kingdoms is definitely looking like an extremely good game too, though. I think the fact that I'm not good at it is a big factor.
Blackjet

Postby Andrew Ewanchyna » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:52 am

Or buy both and save $5 dollars on each! :)

Hey, had to say it (plus its a good deal!!!)

Andrew
Andrew Ewanchyna
Site Admin

Postby Blackjet » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:37 am

Andrew Ewanchyna wrote:Or buy both and save $5 dollars on each! :)

Hey, had to say it (plus its a good deal!!!)

Andrew

Hey, saving $10 is ALMOST ALWAYS a good deal! LOL
Blackjet

Postby gorland » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:52 am

yes it is :D :D
gorland

Return to Starship Kingdom